Health & Medical

Weather: Chance of showers with a balmy excessive of 21 C

Author of the article:

Lois Kirkup

Fall colours in the rain.
Fall colors within the rain. Photo by Les Bazso /PNG

Article content material

There’s an opportunity of showers within the forecast on a regular basis for the subsequent 4 days, however no less than the temperature can be nicely above regular.

Article content material

Environment and Climate Change Canada is asking for a 70 per cent probability of showers early Sunday, altering to 30 per cent later within the day. The excessive ought to attain 21 C with a low of 12 C.

Thanksgiving Monday doesn’t look to be a complete write off with the forecast calling for a 30 per cent probability of showers within the morning, then a mixture of solar and cloud for the remainder of the day. The excessive a balmy 23 C. The forecast low is 14 C.

The solar isn’t anticipated to make a return till Thursday.

Tuesday and Wednesday are anticipated to be cloudy with a 40 per cent probability of showers with a excessive of 20 C and low of 13.

The forecast for Thursday is 20 C with a mixture of solar and cloud. The anticipated low is 11 C.

“Normals” for this time of 12 months are highs of 14 C and lows of 5 C.

Ottawa Citizen Headline News logo

Sign as much as obtain every day headline information from Ottawa Citizen, a division of Postmedia Network Inc.

By clicking on the join button you consent to obtain the above publication from Postmedia Network Inc. You might unsubscribe any time by clicking on the unsubscribe hyperlink on the backside of our emails. Postmedia Network Inc. | 365 Bloor Street East, Toronto, Ontario, M4W 3L4 | 416-383-2300

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button